Pinched nerve maybe?

by - 4:51 PM

3 times this month alone.


And when my lower back snapped again for the third time this month, I know something's not right.
I know that it wasn't just a pulled muscle.

Lifting Sofia - immediate get up from bed - picking up trash - hard cough.

Those were not even hard works.

When it hurts, I can't even sit. I can't walk. Can't bend. It is either I lie on my side or I just stand still because getting up is so freaking painful.

I cringed and had to bear the pain whilst doing the basic cooking and cleaning for the kids, helping with their toilet visits and doing school runs. It took me 5 minutes just to get out of my driver's seat, extreme pain inclusive.

Each time, it slowly heals a little within a couple of days before it attacks again in the coming week.

I have yet to visit the doctor. Procrastinate much.
Yes, it could get worse if I don't see the doctor soon.

I can't afford to be sick.
I can't afford to be held back for further checkups and treatments.
I am that mom.
Mom who just has to be there for each and everyone in the family at all times.

Thus the procrastination.

Bad. This is bad.

I am now under the weather even, with flu and cough.

Oh, and I am even two month's behind, due for my medical life insurance.
Yeah. So.

Oh mother.
Source: Google

You May Also Like

0 comments