In labor

by - 1:52 PM

Sometime soon.
Anytime now.

Well, not me; a close friend.

Quick catch-up before baby

Talked about labor, and giving birth with her.. I actually miss being in one. I miss the feeling of the strong contractions, and the satisfaction from it once the baby is out.

My friends, they say I'm crazy for loving the contraction pain. Can't help it. I LOVE IT.

I'm fortunate enough to have the opportunity to went through two labor pains delivering my 2 girls. One had to be delivered via an emergency c-sec after a 9 cm dilation within 6hours (from a poor baby progression at the very last moment), the other a vbac in just 4 hours of active labor process.

Ok maybe I have a high pain threshold, and maybe I didn't have to go through more hours of labor pain as you lot, that makes me say I love birthing process. Alhamdulillah. Maybe. I love it still.

But no, even though I miss birthing, I don't think I'm willing to get myself pregnant again just yet. Maybe 2 is enough. I don't know. Tak boleh nak kata tak, tak boleh nak lawan. Just not the right moment.

In the meantime, I'll let you girls layankan contraction masing-masing dulu ok? Muahahaha.

You May Also Like

0 comments