Goodbye Apple

by - 12:09 PM

I know I'm not the only one facing the same issue with iPhone.

My trusted iPhone6+ would still be in use if only the battery lasts longer. I had to charge it at least twice a day, heck I'm not even a heavy user. That got me irritated, so I passed it down to my daughters now to use it.

My husband's iPhone6 is acting up the same too. Him on the other hand, is always on his phone contacting clients, doing work reports, and social media marketing all at the same time; so his phone constantly needs to be charged since it drained so quick everytime - at work, at home, in the car, wherever, whenever. Sucks, really. Boo Apple!

I wasn't eyeing anything particular, really. As long as it serves me the basic purposes I need.

I was surprised with a Samsung S9 given by my husband couple months ago. I know he needed one and need it more than I do - I was and still am beyond blessed for a thoughtful lovely husband. Forever grateful.

*I should get him one too but my account is running low*

So far S9 is doing wonders. I know I'm more of an Android person than an iOS long ago. Not sure what gives but I just feel Apple doesn't give me enough satisfaction as much as Android does. *Y'know what I'm saying? Oh don't bother*

Now I just need to figure out the easiest method on how to transfer photos from my phone to the PC.

Goodbye Apple

You May Also Like

0 comments