Snowalk i-City

by - 3:57 PM

Kids been pestering us to bring them to another snow play. Not that we've been to any (real snow), only to the one in Genting Highland last year.

I am not one who can brave the cold, unlike my husband and my eldest daughter. My skin would turn dry and itchy, I'd shiver to the bones, my nose would turn red and sensitive that I'd sneeze continuosly soonafter.

No snow mountain trips for me heh? Selamat duit suami tak payah bawa winter holiday.

After much daily persuasion from the kids, we finally brought them yesterday to Snowalk in i-City Shah Alam.


We figured in this rainy season, we'd be nuts to drive up to Genting Highland with the slippery roads and all. Snowalk is just 10 minutes away from home, so yeah ok kids, lets go.

Consider this as a guilt treat before mama and papa leaves both of you in the care of your grandparents and aunty/uncles this month-end for our honeymoon. Hehe.

Called them before going and was informed that they're partially closed for upgrading renovation. Kids didn't mind and still eager to go as there still are slides, sleigh, and snow.

Fine.

Being precautious me, I made a stop over at Mr. DIY and bought winter gloves for each, as well as snowcaps for the girls. Lucky that we bought those, as Snowalk i-City only provided us with winter boots and jackets.

They do rent out gloves (if I saw it correctly, I'm not sure) if you don't have any. We came prepared. This mama always does.


The price we paid to enter Snowalk was RM25 per adult and RM20 per child, which we thought was fine considering that it is for unlimited re-entry as long as you are still in the complex; compared to the one in Genting Highland where you are only given about half an hour I think to explore and experience (and it is just a measly one room and a slide, it was so bleghhh for us). It'd be way worth it once the renovation is done, with way more snow and kids play.

Definitely a re-visit for my girls once it re-opens.

So the girls gotten their snow play.

2 more weeks to our (guilt-free leaving the kids behind) honeymoon!

You May Also Like

0 comments