Blogging again to keep myself sane a little

by - 9:56 AM

I've always have this anxiety, this unwanted feeling in my heart that makes me go "the f is wrong with me?", "I screwed up, I screwed up big", "what if.., what if..", "I'm fine, I'm going to be fine, it's all in my head"...


You might say I'm overreacting and I think too much of petty little things.

Well, I do. I do think a lot. And I don't get or don't know to whom or how I should share my thoughts and feelings. So sometimes I just let it get too deep within me and I burst, I burst in tears and mood swings.

Can't say I'm in depression. At least I don't think I am. I don't want to be in a state of depression.

I'm just unhappy I guess. Unhappy with how I'm living my life, how it was, how it is now and how it's going to turn out next.

I'm unsure, unsure with a lot of things in my life.

It's like..
I'm hungry, but I don't feel like eating.
Talk to me, but please stop talking.
I love you, but I don't love you.

Terrible example. You won't get what I'm trying to say.
Even I don't know how to express what I'm trying tell you here. 

I mean how do you explain that?

See.
I'm still keeping everything bottled up inside me.

You May Also Like

0 comments