Scary world

by - 12:53 PM

One of the things I'm most scared of these days is how crazy people can be. Abduction, robbery, rape, murder..it's like a norm to see in the news every other day. Crime rates are getting higher eventhough the report says otherwise.

Those criminals, they have the slightest care in the world on the impact it gave to the victims.

I always make sure to be aware of my surroundings, whatmore that I am normally out on my own along with my two daughters. I make myself to always keep reminding my daughters to always be by my side and be aware of any weird things, or people. Never be scared to share, no secrets no matter what.

Just last year, I was out with a close friend and Mayesa whom tagged along for quick catch up tea session over at our neighborhood mall. We were lining up at a money changer booth when I noticed a guy standing not in line behind us was like looking and smiling towards my daughter. I initially thought he was just being nice and nothing more, assuming he's also queing up to change money. I pulled my daughter closer anyway to be on the safe side.

As minutes passed by, he was still smirking, with like creepy preying eyes towards my daughter. I felt uneasy, even my friend noticed and we decided to walk away quickly and come back to the money changer a little later.

As we were walking away, I did a quick look and saw the guy also went off and didn't even stayed in line, so he was never there to change money in the first place!

We went out of the mall immediately and went to another money changer in a different plaxe instead!

And just recently, yesterday to be precise, I brought my daughters to have lunch at a famouse fast-food joint. I purposely chose to sit at the table nearest to the play area for better viewing of my kids.

So they went into the play area (it was just the two of them and no other kids present), and up on the slides, and they immediately came back to me saying "there's a big guy sitting behind the stairs, why is he there mama? I'm scared, I don't want to play with him sitting there".

Imagine the horror on my face!

I demanded my kids to sit with me and to first eat their meals whilst I call upon the store manager who happens to be attending customers just a few tables away from us.

She was also surprised when I reported about the guy in the play area, apologizing that she was unaware of the situation and she went in to handle the issue soonafter she acknowledge another staff (maybe for backup if anything were to happen).

The guy came out of the play area, with a troubled face, which we're not sure if he's bad or if he's just facing a tough life situation. But better be safe than sorry, he could be dangerous without us knowing.

You see, it scares me, it definitely scares all of us moms having to care and to protect of our precious little humans. It's a mad world out there, one has to be extra protective and precautious of every little situation we are in.

It's tough, but we would do anything for our babies. Screw you, bad crazy guys!

You May Also Like

0 comments