Hormonal

by - 9:14 PM


I've been a bad mom.

I get cranky on most days. I get pissed off easily; I either ignored my kids or I'd scream at them ever so often.

I've been a little too hormonal ever since I stopped nursing Sofia. This has got to stop. Husband's been advising me to go on my solo trip for a few days, to get my mind off things for a little. Yes, I've been browsing flights almost everyday, I've locked in a few routes, but I just couldn't get myself to proceed with the booking. Too many things on my mind that's holding me back.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid and thinking  too much.

Maybe all I need is a single relaxing day at the spa.

Maybe all I need is just talks over dinner  with some friends.

Maybe I don't even know what I need.

A cup of coffee sound good right now.

You May Also Like

0 comments