Kindergarten search

by - 1:28 AM

Mayesa's turning 5 next year. It is finally time to get her registered into a pre-school.

I know ramai yang dah mula hantar anak-anak pergi tadika dari umur 4 tahun. As I am a stay-at-home-mom, I figured why not I just teach her the basics and only enroll her into a pre-school when she turns 5.

And I did.

And Alhamdulillah Mayesa now knows her ABC's and 123's both in reading and writing. She's good in arts. Dia suka menyanyi, menari and role-playing. She loves to draw and paint. She can also read and write a little bit of Jawi; can clearly recites dzikir and memorized a couple of short dua's as well as the basic of wudhu' and solat. I am going to start teaching her to spell and read next.

I think I did good.
She did great!
Syukur. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

For the time being I've shortlisted only a few pre-school in USJ/Subang Jaya area:
Smart Reader Kids
REAL Kids
Sri Comel
Krista
Brainy Bunch
Little Caliph

I've only visited Smart Reader Kids and I am liking it so far. Mayesa loves it too, but I can't say much since I've yet to visit the rest of the pre-school. I will definitely make a different post on the pros and cons, the likes and dislikes of each pre-school once I have done my research.

Or perhaps I might stumbled upon or choose other pre-schools which didn't even cross my mind at first, no? We'll see.

You May Also Like

0 comments