Number 3

by - 2:40 AM

Now that we have two daughters, people have been questioning when's the little guy arriving?

Petik jari, muncul lah nanti. As if it's THAT easy to make a baby and to grow another little human.

There were talks between my husband and I. And since he has been the only guy (and still is) in this family unit, of course he wishes for at least another baby (boy) to be part of the family.

Mom once (could be more than once) told me "don't ever say no to another baby if your husband wants it. Dia lelaki." Deep, deep meaning, that one ma.

I am not saying no. I am just not ready. InshaaAllah ada rezeki, tak tolak tapi kalau ikut hati, cukuplah dua ni je.

I fear I will ever be ready for another, for a triple threat. Not anytime soon.

Mayesa was a cesarean baby, and I fully breastfed her up to a little less than 2 years. A month after weaning, I conceived Sofia. She was delivered vaginally and is still nursing up til now. Sofia is almost 2 now so we are in the midst of weaning within this couple of months, and I hope to not get knocked up as quickly as I did last time post-wean.

I need time to myself.
I am tired.
I look like a mess.
I need to socialize.
I need to get back in shape and in better health.
I want to travel.
And the list goes on..

"Don't you want the same for me too?", I asked him.
Before he gets to answer the first question, "Don't you want to own me again instead of the baby hogging me all the time?"

Ok. Lets take it slow, give it 5 years.

WIN!

I'm retaining as twodotsmama!

You May Also Like

0 comments