What do you want to be when you grow up?

by - 11:59 PM

Dulu masa zaman sekolah rendah, cikgu selalu tanya "bila dewasa nanti nak jadi apa?". Or remember the biodata book where it was passed around to be filled up?

Nama: Hana
Umur/Kelas: 3 Kekwa
Makanan kegemaran: Pasta, Nasi Lemak & Mom's cooking
Minuman kegemaran: Sirap Limau
Cita-cita: Doktor, Pramugari, Guru

Tetttttttt!

If you eventually became one from your then ambition list, Alhamdulillah congratulations. But if you did not, like me, h-to-the-olla!

I have worked at numerous places, with quite a number of different jobscopes. I love the paycheck, the experienced as well as the knowledge that I have gained. It's just that I was never a team player. I was never keen to step on the career ladder unlike most of you ladies.

I somehow have set in my heart that I will just be a housewife someday.

And I did.
And I am happy and Alhamdulillah grateful.

Why, you ask?

I'll share in another post.

Now let me just share a snippet of conversation I had with Mayesa the other day.

Mayesa, What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a doctor, and.. a princess.
Princess Belle!

Now that is one unique ambition.
She gotta find herself a prince then; hopefully not a beast.

You May Also Like

0 comments