Jog around the neighborhood

by - 1:07 PM

I made myself jog around the neighborhood last Sunday evening. It was just a little less than 1km to complete a full round (yes, my neighborhood is such a small community) so I pushed myself to try doing at least two rounds.

I managed to do only one and a half round (that's about 1.5km on my first jog ever this year) before hopping into the car with my husband and kids to the playground in the next housing area.

I did another (I assumed) 200m run at the playground before calling it quits. Not bad for a first jog, eh? Some quality time with the kids seemed to be more interesting there and then so I did just that.

I am currently itching to go for another run in this gloomy weather but I got to sit my kids at home, so yoga is the only option I have at the moment.

I can say that I am stretching better now. I am more balanced physically and mentally too, although still far from perfect. Kind of getting more and more addicted to yoga each day to be honest - a session in the morning and another session in the evening in between my daily chores and activities.

Practice. Practice. Practice.
Well, it surely gets better with constant practice, yes?

I now need to get myself a sport arm band soon so I could track my run and monitor my heart rate and whatnots. Garmin is just out of my budget right now, just apps on my phone will do.

Source : Google

You May Also Like

0 comments