'Tis the season to be having flu

by - 9:46 AM

With Halloween over few days ago, people are now looking forward to the next holiday - Thanksgiving and Christmas. But apart from the holiday season, lets not forget about the season we are currently in right now in Malaysia - monsoon/rainy season. Yes, we do have seasons too in Malaysia, didn't you know?


What comes with the rainy season? The cold, flu, of course.

Unluckily the little one caught the flu bug couple of days ago. What started with some teeth grinding and an upset stomach complete with a couple of sudden throw ups (which I thought she was just teething because both of my girls does that when they do teething), now she's with a full-on runny nose, sneezing, and with a minor difficulty to breath whenever she sleeps. Not to forget, the irritability and crankiness. 0_o

The essentials.
The iPad too, for real.
What makes it worse is, I'm having a bouts of irritable nose too. Bloody, itchy nose. I really need to get my sinus checked because it has been getting worse over past couple of months already. I sneeze, I bleed. That bad. But being a mom, I procrastinate on my being, always.

Hope all of you are doing fine and dandy, take care of your health and enjoy looking forward to the year-end festivities!

You May Also Like

0 comments