But still no party for Sofia?

by - 5:26 PM

I brought the girls over to one of their baby cousin's birthday-do a week ago. It was held on a Friday afternoon, in Wangsa Maju.

Banker2Baker
Instagram : @banker2baker
34, Jalan Wangsa Delima, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju
016-4474006

Friday? Wangsa Maju?
It was a Hello Kitty x Unicorn themed party, a Kittycorn?!
On first thought, obviously I had no intention to brave the traffic going there and especially on the journey back home. But Mayesa insisted to go, and I succumbed to her wants just because I noticed nobody else (in my family) is responding to attend the party. Kira wakilkan yang lain lah - anak buah dah buat birthday party, aunties and uncles semua tak attend macam alahai tak sampai hati. Not like I have any other good plans on that day anyway.

Wangsa Maju is foreign to me. I've only been there twice - once for work-related, the other was to meet up with my husband's friends. So I took the easy route in and out, via DUKE. Thankfully it was a smooth journey to and fro despite it being on a Friday afternoon, with minor usual traffic in Duta (like, where else? D'oh).



Cake and dessert spread were nice. Butter-y and not too sweet, very much to my liking.





I admit, going to a well-decorated birthday party made me want to throw one too. Sofia still hasn't gotten any proper birthday-do thrown for her, unlike her sister who's had a couple of bash.

This year, Sofia.
I promise.
I'll throw you a big do this year-end.
Inshaa Allah.

You May Also Like

0 comments