Superbad

by - 10:01 AM

As I drove out of my porch, as I was just about to accelerate, a kid on a bicycle banged my car. I panicked of course - the boy was on the street picking up his bike and limping to the side of the road. I stopped and went down to have a look-see either he's okay or if he's injured bad; thankfully he was fine. I told him to please be careful and don't ever ride out to the street without a proper look.

His friend who was also there agreed "dah cakap dah suruh tengok kiri kanan, dia terus keluar je tadi".
"Ya, nasib baik I was just starting to accelerate out in the street baru reverse keluar dari rumah je. You're lucky that you only banged my side door, tak kena langgar depan kereta or seret bawah kereta. Please be careful next time jangan main keluar je macam tu. Are you sure you're alright there?"
"Ya aunty. Ok ni takde apa2 sakit sikit je sebab jatuh terduduk kat jalan. Sorry aunty."

Ok I feel old. An old aunty.

So ya, scratches on my car. Grrrr

You know most of the kids in this neighborhood are those yang main lasak, cakap kasar, tunjuk bagus kinda kids which I don't like. Their parents too, jenis yang lepas je anak-anak main kat luar - terpekik-pekik sana sini, memanjat-manjat tak tentu hala. I know they're just kids but the parents..the parents!! Jenis yang macam tak sayang anak, fikir tak kesah ke lepaskan anak-anak kecik main kat luar sendiri? Heck I saw a girl just about Mayesa's age, along with her younger brother who's about Sofia's age, walked on their own to the playground. Wehhhh. Kalau kena culik, kena langgar, kena kejar anjing, jatuh patah tangan, kena buli ke apa..kau tak boleh fikir ke? I seriously hate these kind of parents.

Ok back to my bad Saturday.
Ya, the boy knocked and scratched my car.
I went around to find pisang goreng because I was hungry, all stalls tak buka.

I honked a car getting out of a parking lot, because there was a man crossing behind the car which the driver wasn't aware of. I guess the driver thought I was so impatient to wait for him to reverse out and he gave me a glare. F you very much.

Then a motorbike almost banged into the front of my car, sebok juga nak menyelit in between the lanes. F you very much again.

I was still hungry.
Found a burger stall, fine, burger it is.
But as I was walking back towards my car after getting my burger fix, I saw another few more  scratches on the other side of the car - a huge one down at the front bumper macam dah sagat curb (which I know I didn't do) and few more scratches at the door which is about bicycle-height. Damn it.

I remember I did parked the car outside the gate couple of days ago to let the girls play in the porch. So yeah, those kids on bikes. Sorry but F you too.

Only the sagat scratch at the front bumper, I don't know when, I don't know who, I don't know how.
F everything.

And as I was about to tie and throw out the trash bag, it slipped off of my hand and spilled almost every scrap on the kitchen tiles. Ahhhh F it!

To top it all off, I had a huge meltdown at home on Sunday too. I was so hurt and heartbroken and stressed out and irritated and just about everything. F my life. F. F. F!!!!

This really don't deserve a post, I know.

You May Also Like

0 comments