Still penning thoughts

by - 10:24 AM

We are almost reaching the end of May.

I know I've pledged I would start writing (blogging) more this year but I've gotten myself caught up with things, loads of it that I could not even bother to fire up this space.

So many situation (be it good or bad) and dramas unfolded at such a quick pace, I kind of blew up emotionally a couple of times. Can't help it that I'm such an emotional being since young.

To quickly sum up from where I previously left off - the Bogor family trip happened; Mayesa went on her first school trip; the change of government; Mayesa's superhero birthday celebration; Mayesa gotten her ears pierced; Sofia is diaper-free; and we're now halfway through Ramadhan.

I'll try make a good lengthy post of some of it if not all soon. InshaaAllah.

I'm in another dilemma now, I hope this phase shall pass soon. So dramatic, I know.

So so dramatic.

You May Also Like

0 comments