Zombied

by - 1:24 PM

I've been disciplined in practicing yoga every morning this month, but I'm off from yoga today.
I'm tired. My mind and body can't take it - I've not been sleeping well last two nights.

Mayesa caught stomach flu the other night, puking 3 times through the night and continued to the day. She's gotten better towards the evening, albeit a little tired still. So I let her stay in and not go to school today.

But just as she's gotten better, Sofia took her turn to puke late last night. I guess she caught it too, from her sister? I guess. She slept in my arms last night and I only managed to get some sleep around 5 in the morning so imagine how drowsy I am today.

Good thing we have leftover  chicken porridge and beancurd from last night's dinner for today's lunch. Now we're just lounging around, with gadget each because I need me some peace. *guilty, but not guilty*

The house is a mess. I can't bring myself to get it cleaned up today. Not even doing laundry. Chores can wait. My babies need me more.

So, adios.
*Prays the girls will get better in time for our train journey up north this weekend*

You May Also Like

0 comments