Genetic. Athmatic.

by - 9:00 AM

Our family doctor thinks Mayesa has a minor athmatic symptoms. In her record, she has examined and prescribed medications for it, already thrice.

This is the fourth.

I'm not surprised.

My mom has athma. My little brother, too, the worse.
I even 'had' minor athma back then.

If I'm not mistaken, two of my baby nephews have them too.

For weeks now, Mayesa has been coughing almost every night and in the early hours probably due to the chilly hours. She's mostly fine during daylight.

No fever.
Just mucousy cough when it gets chilly.

Current weather and temperature is making it worse too. Musim hujan, musim tengkujuh, musim bah.

I hope she gets well soon.
InshaaAllah I pray it won't prolong into a severe athmatic condition, it'll just heal soon and be gone forever just like mine did.

You May Also Like

0 comments