Piercings

by - 10:41 PM

Mayesa's gotten her ear pierced months ago. Sofia was supposed to get hers done too but she chickened out when it was her turn.

I paid for both.

I still have the supposed earrings and the receipt for Sofia to get hers done whenever she's ready. Now, I don't feel like getting her ears pierced at all.

Why?

Mayesa's caught a little infection. It was fine at first though. She started to bleed a little whenever she switches to a new pair of (cheap) earrings (been only 4 switches) as weeks go by but I dismissed it as just minor irritation since she said nothing.

Not today though.

I had the urge to take off her earrings, just to do some cleaning and found that her left ear piercing bleeds a little again but this time with pus!

Her right's is fine.

I cleaned it up and dab some ointment to help it heal. So she's off earrings at the moment.

I guess she inherits my allergies towards certain jewellery materials too. I'm fine with the expensive ones like gold, silver, platinum, titanium, but never with the cheaper metals, acrylics nor the plated ones. I'll get rashes , irritations and all.

I rarely even wear a watch, my wrist will get those tiny itchy red bumps after awhile.

So that means I got to get her a proper jewellery once she gets better. Ka..ching! Kachinggggg!

I doubt Sofia is off of the allergy so I decided that she won't be getting her ears pierced anytime soon. Paid amount, burnt.

Sorry babygirl, lets just wait til you're 18. Haha!

You May Also Like

0 comments