Watching weight

by - 10:22 PM

I've been meaning to post about this, as it has been saved in my draft for quite sometime now.

See, I was diagnosed with a gestational diabetic (GDM) during my second full-term pregnancy, with Sofia. Didn't had any issue carrying my firstborn, Mayesa though.

I didn't really eat much during both pregnancies, just the occasional ice cream and cake treats. Carrying Sofia, I gulped more carton drinks and 3in1 drinks.

The evil 3in1 drinks.

The doctor told me that was the culprit to my GDM and weight gain.

I immediately steered off it throughout the remaining months up til delivery and boy was I thankful that that's just that. There and then. No continuation of diabetic in my system.

Right now, I'm leaning there again. I think I am.

I feel fat. I am getting thickkk. I feel heavy. I get sleepy easily.

Too much sugar in my system.

I've been regularly drinking my 3in1 coffee, 1 to 2 cups, almost everyday.

I need to cut it off.
Pronto, before I get sick.

Here's to a new aim - to cut off sugar, at least from drinks and desserts, if not completely.

And here's to restart my yoga journey - I'm so stiff and weak allover it's killing me just thinking how to start stretching and bending and planking and balancing...

Urghh.

You May Also Like

0 comments