Tensed

by - 12:03 PM

My posts are not good positive posts this of late eh. Can't help it, I need to let it out, even if it's just through silent blogging. No real human interactions, no real feedback nor support system.

What can I say.. everything is tensed now. It's being fabricated with fake smiles and conversations, with a heavy reluctant heart, in front of other people. I don't know how long this will last. I don't even know whether it'll all be patched up or will it altogether be shattered into pieces.

I tried, I did try to give in, to put aside the problems from arising and blocking the daily atmosphere but I somehow keep crumbling and loath progressing. I'd sulk, and I'd be silent.

I guess I already am broken.
Cracked every inch, and it's too hard to hold every piece together again in one place.

But I'm still trying to hold on.
Although it hurts.

I need guidance. I need support. I need love.
T_T

You May Also Like

0 comments