Corrupt system

by - 11:14 AM

I've been moody.. not in the best emotional state for months now. Something's bothering me definitely, and I've and is still bottling it all up in me. It's not healthy and it's slowly messing up with my system.

My skin's breaking out again. My period is six days late and I highly hope it's not pregnancy, to be honest I really don't think it is. I've lost weight even before the start of the fasting month. I've had a couple of almost-blackouts this week.

No one noticed. Not letting anyone to notice.

I don't think I am 'that' stressed out, but I guess my body's telling me otherwise. The ongoing dramas, the constant thinking of things keeps building up since nothing is really being solved. Not even considering to try solving whatever that's creeping up in my life.

I guess I've had enough.
Kind of giving up.

I feel sooo underdemiciated.
Underappreciated.
Used, and being trashed.

You May Also Like

0 comments