Dance sisters

by - 1:34 AM

Dance like nobody's watching, Love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.
You could say that they got it from their momma, seeing how my daughters love to dance.

I used to dance either in the comfort of my own room or stage performances (school events, weddings), but rarely at clubs (because I hate the crowd and environment) and definitely not in front of the people I know (family especially).

Mayesa started dancing ever since she could sit  up/ stand up on her own. She'd dance to Royals and I Luh Ya Papi in which were unintentionally became her dancing tunes since they were chart toppers then.

Now, she dances almost daily to mostly Kpops and other cool upbeat tunes. I even introduced and enrolled her into Malay traditional dance class, and most probably enrolling her into a modern dance class next year.

Sofia's always admiring whatever her big sister does, thus also following her footsteps in dancing. No particular enrolment for her yet though; I'm giving her a little more time to develop and to show her own real character and interests.

.... But then there are some whom criticized my action giving an approval to my daughters' dance interest.

Your criticism is expected, as always.
I could never please everyone, I shouldn't even bother to please everyone.

I'm here to give full support to my daughters, whatever it may be, whatever it takes, as long as it's within the good means I believe in.

Oh girls just want to have fun.
Dance the night(and day) away my babies.

You May Also Like

0 comments