Unplanned weight loss

by - 6:36 PM

I was on a fast-food binge with my daughters past month. I am aware how unhealthy fast-food are, but my cooking modjo was lost somewhere not to be found. Whatmore with the trip we had to Australia during mid-August, I just use up whatever food stuff we had from July and did not bother to stock up even when we've already  returned a week after.

I ballooned.
Hips gotten wider, face rounder. Break-outs too.

But then, dun dun dunnnn..

Just as I was getting back into action in my kitchen, I caught myself in a situation where I could no longer bear my haywire emotions.

And it wasn't even due to my weight gain.

I cooked, but I cooked basic meals, and repetitive after a couple of days. Mainly for my daughters. Husband? He only eats if he hasn't eaten any dinner at work.

I've lost my appetite. I either have breakfast, or I have lunch. Dinner are usually a piece of cheese sandwich if not none.

I went off my daily caffeine too. I gulped glasses of plain water everyday to combat hunger and thirst. I even started to jog at the park after sending my daughter to school to ease my mind and bring some rosy flush to my cheeks.

That made me lose pounds just like *fingersnap*.

Don't know how many pounds exactly, but I just bought myself a couple of pants today and I've dropped two sizes from a 29 to a 27.

I don't even know if I should be happy of this weight loss or should I gain it back together with redeeming my happiness?

You May Also Like

0 comments