Dismissing negativity

by - 8:04 AM

Pain. Mood swings. Irritated. Sadness.


Feelings buried deep in me for last few weeks. Make that months.
The smiles I put on were mostly fake. Fake smiles, fake conversations, I mainly sugar-coated everything.

Only one friend knew what and why I'm in such condition, and another friend kind of sensed something's amiss but she's respecting my privacy - she didn't ask much questions and just wished me the best instead. Of course there's the other friend who's willingly going on a trip with me next month, purposely to accompany me to de-stress.

How can I not love my friends?
We don't meet nor talk to each other that often, but when you clicked, you just.. clicked.

I just hope to dismiss the negativity in me soon. It does kills me inside when I always have to pretend that I'm fine when in reality behind closed doors, I am not.

I need to love myself more now. I've been neglecting that for a long time.

Here's to a truce within my own self, hoping that I'll no longer publish sadistic posts in my blog!

Lets move on now..

You May Also Like

0 comments