Primary 1

by - 12:45 AM

Just to update on this medium, my daughter Mayesa had gotten a confirmed placement in the primary school we've chosen. Nothing fancy, nothing out of ordinary for our selection, just that it's nearest to home. Easy commute for me too, to send her into her big school and to send the little one to her pre-school that's located just opposite section.

I made the selection. I prepared the necessary documents. I submitted the application, both online and physically in school. I checked the result.

Excited much? Yes, and no. My baby's stepping into a primary school soon, I should be and should not be happy at the same time. If you know what I mean.

And, it wasn't just excitement. If I didn't do all the works, I mean, who else would be doing it? If you know what I mean.

Urgh, men.

You May Also Like

0 comments