Facial Review

by - 11:07 PM

The last time I went for a facial was 6 years ago which was then part of my bridal preps. I was not even a constant facial-goer prior to that, maybe urmmm once a year?

I've been longing to go for a session ever since I've delivered my second-born. Now that she's turning almost two and has finally weaned, I finally made myself go to one (and hopefully to make it a monthly routine now onwards).

Since I didn't know what is good or where is best to go, I decided to give it a try by buying vouchers through Fave (previously known as Groupon). Cheapo? I mean why not..for a trial session before I can decide for the best. Afterall, I do not want to waste by spending few hundreds just for a trial and not liking it at the end of the day, so Fave it is.


It's quite time-consuming browsing through Fave. Not that the site isn't user-friendly, it is. It's just that you could easily get sidetracked just by browsing through the available discounted products and services on the site. I was literally browsing through each and every offers available under the Beauty, Massage and Eat categories although my initial plan was just to browse for facials. Thank god I finally made myself to decide on one facial offer, and nothing else.

I bought my voucher for a facial at Aesthetics Skin And Body Care located in USJ 9, Subang Jaya.

I booked my appointment to be on the next day. So tak sabar kan?

I was well greeted by the staff even though I arrived early for my appointment. I was then ushered into the treatment room just minutes after by my beautician whom I couldn't recall what her name was, but she was so nice and friendly that made me feel totally calm in the treatment room (except during extraction of course which wasn't too bad either. To be honest, she totally know what she was doing and have seriously done a great job!)




Here's what I got for my treatment:
Double cleanse - milk & gel cleanse
Scrub
Extraction
Hydrating Mask
Face massage
Soothing Mask
Shoulder massage

It took almost 90 minutes to be done with. Although I went home with a little redness from the extraction, it subsided well just by night time. My face now looks brighter, fresh and definitely a lot cleaner now after the facial. I am planning to take up its package since it is affordable to my monthly budget and I know I got to make it as a routine to keep looking good as I age (& sebab bila dekat rumah tak menyempat nak pamper diri sendiri, so this is partly to get off my mommy-time for some me-time too). Whatmore that they do not hard-sell on any of their packages nor products, which is a plus point to any beauty parlour that I (and most of us) really look into.

I will definitely make the call for my next appointment soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments