Number three is here

by - 4:29 PM

I am currently in pain.

I accidentally pulled a muscle whilst lifting Sofia last night and it hurts pretty bad that I barely managed to get any sleep last night. The pain is excruciating from my waist down right to my left knee, and I even feel a twitch and numb toes every now and then. It is painful to move/sit/bend and it even hurts when I sneeze.

I have to forgo yoga and lifting Sofia/things for at least a few days or could possibly be weeks. Sad, really.

Amidst that,
It is a glaring hot day but such peaceful moment I'm having right now. Kids are taking their afternoon nap altogether at the same time, hence a little update on this blog.

Three.

Three kids under my care since yesterday. One of my nephew is here with us since the nursery is closed for the year-end holidays. Not a big deal having another toddler in this house, really, but I'm still not ready for a number three.


Less dramas for at least a couple more years please.
Do you want another sibling? A baby brother or another baby sister?
 I popped that question to Mayesa this morning.

Yes, I want a baby brother. Not like this Alif, but another one, just a baby boy.
LOL. She got stressed up a little this afternoon having to look after the two 2-year olds who are a handful, perhaps that was why she gave me such an answer "..but another one".

Not anytime soon. We're all not ready.

You May Also Like

0 comments