Terrible two, bring it on!

by - 10:47 AM

Excuse me for neglecting my blog for more than a week now. I just didn't get the privilege to use my laptop to blog since the girls have been hogging on to it to watch their shows almost every single day now. On other times, I'll mostly be on my feet doing chores and stuff. So tell me how do I blog more often now? Yoga even. I've left my mat for 3 days now and only managed to squeeze in a little stretching in between settling whatever I have to settle with.

I am beat.
Definitely.

Thus, no party for Sofia.

Yes, my second daughter - Sofia, just turned two few days ago. We first thought of organizing a birthday-do for her since we didn't throw one for her first birthday, unlike her sister who's had quite a big-do for her first.


Plan didn't fall through.

We instead had an impromptu dinner with (almost) everyone in my family and a cake cutting session at the end of it. Two nights over at my parents for the girls get-together with their cousins, and that was it.

No, that's not all of it.

We decided to bring the two girls to Johor Bahru this weekend. In conjunction with my cousin's wedding reception there on Saturday, we thought of extending our stay as a little holiday treat for some fun in the sun (precisely the swimming pool) and good food.

Yes, she gets to go on trips instead on her birthday. Birthday in Krabi last year, and birthday in Johor Bahru this year. Don't get me started on where we'll be heading to for her third birthday next year. 0_o

And I just realized that we started our 2017 with a trip down South to Johor Bahru, and ending the year with a final trip again to the same destination. Three, or was it four trips to Johor Bahru altogether this year alone.

Oh, how time flies. We are already reaching towards the end of the year. What a journey it was this year, a little of ups and downs of everything. I shall next do a recap of my year and a list of what to expect in 2018, yes?

Till then. Have a great weekend to all! I'm going to start packing for our trip and hopefully manage to fit in a session back on to my yoga mat in the evening. Ahhh my body is stiff as a log now.

You May Also Like

0 comments