After You

by - 10:50 AM

I finally finished reading Jojo Moyes' After You early this morning. It took me 3 days to get done with, could be quicker if I had nothing else up on my sleeves. *I've borrowed this book months before from my sister-in-law, and just couldn't bring myself to start flipping; but once I started I was determined to finish it quick*

Didn't get to read Me Before You though but I've watched the movie twice. Didn't even care about the movie at first but my husband who've seen it recommended it to me saying "You'll love this. It's your kind of movie, you emotional being".

He knows me best.

Reading this novel, I feel..a little depressed. You loved and lose someone - you're afraid to love fearing to lose again - sudden appearance of a daughter no one knew existed - family issues - the fear to move on with life - hospital dramas. You know that I was so into it I'm sure you could see my emotions if you were there around me whilst flipping the pages.

Yes, I am always at loss controlling my emotions. Have always been emotional towards everything, I've even been advised at times to try to keep cool and let go of it a little. It's hard, you know.

I'm attached to my emotions.

Go give it a read it you haven't done so.
I'm going to get myself a new read that's less dramatic - a good pick-me-up cheery read next.

You May Also Like

0 comments