Bus ride

by - 10:16 AM

Mayesa had her first school trip to the chocolate factory, back in March.

I know I'm backdated wayyyy too long, but it'd better be kept here now than never.
So yeah.

The trip wasn't a compulsory and no surprise that I was a little reluctant at first to let her go. She had been asking us to bring her on a bus ride around town but we kept dreading on it, distracting her towards other interests and attractions.

We decided to let her join on the school trip - to get her first bus ride, although with a heavy heart.


I teared sending her to school that morning, knowing that she'd be gone for half the day without me to a place I've never been to and with only her teachers and friends. Typical emotional mommy tears.

Alhamdulillah she got back safe and sound with joyful stories from her trip. Mama is proud of you, babygirl. Grow up well, learn and experience as much as you can. InshaAllah you will always be in safe hands, and in Allah's protection.

You May Also Like

0 comments