Everything everything

by - 8:00 AM

How'd you feel, or what'd you do if you're caught up in a space bubble, never to step out into the outside world throughout your whole life, and only to later know there was really nothing wrong with you that you should be forbidden from the world in the first place?

That's what this story Everything Everything is about.



I saw the book in the bookstore and it caught my attention immediately that I went searching for its movie first thing once I reached home after.

Found it.
Watched it.
Loved it.

Thought of getting the book, but I found that my sister had bought it way before. So I picked up the book and plonked on her bed the other day to start flipping the pages.

Done the whole book in one seating, just in time for dinner.

Ahhh, I need to do more of this. This book reading.
I never knew I'd be so drawn into with the story, that it's way better to read than to watch movies.

When's Big Bad Wolf sale again?

Ps: I apologize, I know I ain't doing much of a review and more of documenting in my blog on what I've read or watched for my own keepsake. I suck at giving away reviews I guess. LOL.

You May Also Like

0 comments