Fiction

by - 12:43 AM

I don't consider myself a bookworm, I was far from being one throughout my life. Be it novels, newspapers nor the school text books; I never bothered. I only read occasionally only when it picks up my interest, and whenever I start flipping one, it'll still take me weeks(forever!) to get done with.

I'm more of a blog person, I guess. Personal views and opinions, modern poems or lyrics are my go-tos. Short, simple, and direct.

But I'm currently on a roll. Now I'm flipping pages of different novels as much as my time (and kids) permits. After chores, even mid-chores, before bed.

So not my usual self.

I've finished reading 5 novels this month alone, with 4 of it done within just 3 days!

Yas. So not my usual self.

Not that I have all the time in the world to be doing so everyday. I'll just sneak in whatever I can whenever possible.

I'm confident this is just a phase. A reading frenzy phase.

I'm afraid to start binging on Korean movies and dramas next. Now this is another new interest that came from nowhere. (I've asked around and I've the list ready, I just got to find the time to binge without interruptions!).

It's just a phase, definitely a phase. Just like growth spurt in babies, maybe. We shall see.

Ok, I'll update with the book review in upcoming posts.



You May Also Like

0 comments