What's good, Yogyakarta?

by - 7:57 PM

We're going to Yogyakarta October-end!

We, as in my husband and I.
Yes, just us two.

No kids.

First trip without kids after almost 6 long years.

What shall we expect from this trip? Not putting too high of hope, really.
We don't even know what to be put into our itinerary.
Heck we are even still contemplating to proceed with this trip.

It surely feels weird.

But we definitely need this moment to rekindle our relationship.
We're doing more parenting everyday and slacking with our marriage.

We are not alone, I'm sure.

This was a random flight purchase I did last year.
Random click on the web, random (purposely) selecting my birth date, random destination.

What luck.
RM90/pax for a return ticket to Yogyakarta.
Without hesitation, proceed with transaction.

So this is going to be our short escape from parenthood, a little honeymoon for us, and my birthday trip, all in one.

We need this.
We can do this (block-out kids physically and mentally for 4 days).
We will survive.

So let's start surveying hotels and itinerary planning.
Hurrah!!

You May Also Like

0 comments