K-pop madness

by - 8:01 AM

K-pop music is being played constantly in this house.

BlackPink, MomoLand, 2NE1, Girls Generation, Twice, GOT7, BTS, you name it, we play it.

My girls' current favorite group
My two girls are so into Korean music, I can't even switch the videos/songs without getting them shouting "Mamaaa noooo I want to dance to that song!". Now the songs are obviously stuck and being played repeatedly in my head all the time. Thanks girls.

Since we've pulled out from purchasing the new house (we couldn't stretch the loan to our needed amount! sighhh why are houses so expensive these days), I'm planning to put aside some (of the supposedly new house fund) money for a trip to Korea next year. Especially for the girls.

I didn't get the hype about K-fever, but I'd do it for my girls. I'll listen to the songs, I'll watch the movies, I'll eat Korean food (which I have a really hard time to really bring myself to love, I very much prefer Japanese food please) - I'll bring them to Korea soon, Inshaa Allah.

Lets hope I don't forget to start the Korea holiday fund soon. Lets hope I'll find a good flight deals for the end of 2019. It has to be towards the end of 2019, I need to have sufficient funds for this trip. I'm a stay-at-home-mom, remember? I could buy the flights first, the accommodation and other purchases later. Plus, beginning of the year always involves money - for school fees, school trips, birthdays, insurance, all the taxes, yada yada yada. So end of the year it is.

Semoga dimurahkan rezeki.

You May Also Like

0 comments