Raining mocha

by - 5:26 PM

Oh how I wish it really does raining mocha. I'd sing and dance in the rain, twirling around gleefully from the increasing heart rate from gulping way too much caffeine into my system.

It's definitely a nice weather change, from way too bright and sunny to this gloomy chilly rainy season. Just that we're currently in the midst of another long school break and it's difficult for me to plan outings with my two girls in this weather. Doesn't really help either with the laundry loads; although we own a dryer at home I still don't make a full use of it. I'd only run it for half an hour at most and continue to dry the loads under the hot sun. I'm just still old school that way (mainly I don't want to ruin our clothes by spinning them too long in the dryer, especially husband's workwear that consists mostly of dryfit material)


I am currently at McDonalds with my girls for some teatime munch and a little playtime. Mayesa's been bragging me to bring her to the playground almost every afternoon, but it's either she takes a long afternoon nap or the weather does not permit us.

They're having fun at the play area now while I sit down sipping hot mocha whilst looking after them through this somewhat dirty window pane.

Tomorrow's another day off from school and I've no clue what's in plan for tomorrow just yet. Too dull to stay home yet too broke to go anywhere.

Three days of school next, and another three more days of break. Like...urghhh what are we going to do then???

You May Also Like

0 comments